Wildlife & Culture Tour
1 Day Ngamba Island Chimpanzee Sanctuary Tour
1 Day Ngamba Island Chimpanzee Tour, 1 Day Ngamba Island Chimpanzee Sanctuary Tour, One Day Ngamba Chimpanzee Tour Uganda, 1 Day Boat trip to Ngamba Island Chimpanzee Sanctuary, Things To Do In Ngamba Islands.
VISIT NGAMBA ISLANDS:
The Chimpanzee Sanctuary and Wildlife Conservation Trust of Ngamba Island. Ngamba Island is 23 km located offshore of Lake Victoria from Entebbe Uganda. Ngamba Island is almost 100 acres in size and hosts over 50 different types of vegetation that Chimps eat in addition to the supplementary feeding provided by the sanctuary. The Ngamba Island is a safe home for rescued orphaned chimpanzees. Ngamba Island in the record that chimpanzees are closest relatives sharing about 98.5% of man’s DNA. These chimpanzees are released every morning from the holding facility to explore their environment foraging for food in the forest.
The feeding is supplemented daily with fruits and vegetables. While feeding, visitors are invited to get involved in this activity and also do photography where you’re asked to stand at the viewing platforms and give food to the Chimpanzees. After early breakfast in your area of accommodation, the ultimate wild safaris guide will transfer you to Entebbe Pier where you will take a boat. The speed boat will take about 45 minutes to the island. On arrival for the 1 Day Ngamba Chimpanzee Tour, you’ll be given an orientation talk at the reception thereafter you'll be given an orientation talk at the reception thereafter you’ll be guided to the viewing platform to see and visit the Chimpanzees during their supplementary feeding times by your guide.
Things To Do In Ngamba Islands.
During your visit, you will experience: Ngamba Chimpanzee Tour viewing & feeding, shopping at the island gift shop, bird watching, experiencing other wildlife encounters, swimming on the equator, visiting a neighboring fishing village, or simply sunbathing and relaxing.
Visitors can also ‘get their hands dirty by being part of the feeding team. This is an opportunity for you to feed the chimpanzees from the platform. On top of being able to feed your favorite chimp, you will also watch as the chimps excitedly try and gain your attention to receive food (this activity is subject to management exclusion and policies).
Additionally, you can enjoy the fresh lunches prepared on-site. Please note, packed lunches and drinks to the island are prohibited, prompted by the difficulty of controlling litter associated with the personal items. The ban seeks to enforce Chimpanzee Trust’s Environmental Management Policy and System, in place since the founding of Ngamba Island Sanctuary in 1998.
NGAMBA ISLAND TRIP TIMING
- Morning viewing between 9.00 am – 1.00 pm
- Afternoon viewing 12.45pm – 5.00pm
What to bring On Your Ngamba Island Chimpanzee Tour
- Sun hut
Uganda tours, Uganda safari tours, Best Of Uganda Safari Tour 2021-2023
Uganda safari tours, Uganda gorilla safari tours, Uganda wildlife safari tours, Uganda holiday safari tours, Africa Uganda safari vacations. Uganda safari tours, Uganda gorilla trekking safari tours, Uganda cultural community safari tours, Uganda wildlife viewing safari tours, Uganda bird watching safari tours.
Are you looking for Uganda safari tours or when to go for an Uganda safari tour? Choose ultimate wild safaris trusted local Uganda safari tour company/ Uganda tour operator.
Our Uganda safari tours offer you Uganda gorilla trekking safari tours in Uganda Safari tours trips to Bwindi Impenetrable National park, Uganda wildlife safari tours in Uganda vacation holidays tours to queen Elizabeth national park, Murchison falls national park safari tours, Kidepo valley national park safari tours, Lake Mburo National park walking safari tours, Uganda Chimpanzee trekking safari tours to Kibale National Park, Uganda bird watching safari tour, Uganda cultural community safari tours, Uganda fishing safari tours, Uganda mountaineering /Hiking adventurous to Mountain Rwenzori national park, Mountain Elgon national park and relaxation at Lake Bunyonyi.
Enjoy our top Uganda safari tour packages/itineraries 2021-2023 for Unique personalized African Uganda wildlife safari tours into Uganda safari tour destinations with affordable prices.
Top Uganda Tours
- 1 Day Jinja Adventure Tour
- 1 Day Kampala City Tour
- 1 Day Uganda Equator Safari Tour
- 1 Day Sipi Falls Tour
- 1 Day Ngamba Island Chimpanzee Sanctuary Tour
- 2 Days Chimpanzee Tracking Tour - Kibale Forest National Park
- 2 Days 1 Night Murchison Falls National Park Tour
- 2 Days 1 Night Queen Elizabeth National Park Safari Tour
- 2 Days Uganda Tour - Lake Mburo National Park
- 3 Days Golden Monkey and Gorilla Tracking Tour – Mgahinga National Park
- 3 Days Uganda Safari Tour - Sipi Falls
- 3 Days Murchison Falls National Park Safari Tour
- 3 Days Chimpanzee Trekking - Kibale National Park
- 3 Days Gorilla Trekking - Bwindi Impenetrable National Park
- 3 Days Uganda wildlife Tour - Lake Mburo National Park Birding Tour
- 3 Days Uganda Wildlife Tour - Mountain Elgon National Park
- 3 Days Uganda wildlife Tour - Sipi Falls
- 3 Days Uganda Wildlife Tour - Queen Elizabeth National Park Safari Tour
- 3 Days Uganda Wildlife Tour - Kibale National Park (Kanyanchu Tourism Center) and Amabere g’ Nyinamwiru caves
- 4 Days Uganda Wildlife Tour - Kibale National Park
- 4 Days Uganda Wildlife Tour - Kibale National Park Chimpanzee tracking
- 4 Days Gorilla and Chimpanzee Tracking - Bwindi and Kibale
- 5 Days White Water Rafting and Gorilla Tracking In Bwindi Impenetrable Forest Park
- 5 Days Kidepo National Park Safari Tour
- 6 Days Gorilla and Chimpanzee Tracking Tour - Queen Elizabeth and Bwindi Impenetrable National Park
- 6 Days Uganda Wildlife Tour - River Nile White Rafting, Murchison Falls National Park
- 7 Days Gorilla Tracking Safari - Lake Mburo, Lake Bunyonyi, and Bwindi Impenetrable National Park
- 9 Days Uganda Tour - Hiking Mountain Rwenzori National Park
- 9 Days Uganda Wildlife Tour - Lake Bunyonyi, Queen Elizabeth National Park Tour, Bwindi Forest National Park, Kibale forest national park
- 10 Days Exploring Uganda Primates Safari Tour
- 10 Days Chimpanzee and Gorilla Tracking Tour - Queen Elizabeth, Kibale forest, and Bwindi Impenetrable National Park
- 10 Days Uganda Tour - Hiking Rwenzori and Queen Elizabeth National Park
- 10 Days Uganda wildlife Tour - Pearl of Africa, Murchison Falls National Park, Kibale forest national park, Amabere Ganyinamwiru, Queen Elizabeth National park, Bwindi Impenetrable National Park, Kazinga channel boat cruise.
- 12 Days Chimpanzee and Gorilla Tracking Tour - Murchison falls, Queen Elizabeth, Lake Mburo, Lake Bunyonyi, and Bwindi Impenetrable National Park
- 14 Days Uganda Wildlife Tour - Lake Mburo national park, Lake Bunyonyi, Kibale forest National park, Bwindi forest park, Murchison falls national park, and Queen Elizabeth National Park
- 15 Days South Sudan & Uganda Wildlife Safari Tour, Mundari Cattle Camp tour, Murchison Falls National Park, Kidepo Valley National Park, and Juba City
Top Uganda Birding Tours
- 1 Day Uganda Birding Safari Tour, Mabamba Bay-Swamp Shoebill Trek
- 2 Days Uganda Birding Tour – Mabamba Wetland, Botanical Gardens, Uganda wildlife education center
- 3 Days Uganda birding Tour - Lake Mburo National Park Birding Safari Tour
- 3 Days Uganda Birding Tour - Sipi Falls, Source of the Nile and Sezibwa falls
- 3 Days Uganda birding Tour - Kidepo Valley National Park Tour
- 4 Days Uganda Birding Tour - Kibale National Park
- 5 Days Uganda Birding Tour - Lake Mburo, Queen Elizabeth, And Kyambura Chimp Tracking
- 5 Days Uganda Birding Tour - Mabamba wetland, Lake Mburo National Park
- 7 Days Uganda Birding Tour - Mabamba wetland, Lake Mburo, Queen Elizabeth National Park
- 8 Days Uganda Birding Tour - lake Mburo national park, Queen Elizabeth national park, Kibale national park, Mabamba wetland, Bigodi Swamp
- 10 Days Uganda Birding Tour - Nabugabo wetland, Murchison falls National Park, Queen Elizabeth National park, Lake Mburo National park
- 12 Days Uganda birding Tour – Mgahinga Gorilla Park, Mubwindi swamp, Bwindi Impenetrable Forest, Semuliki National Park
- 16 Days Uganda Birding Tour - Mabira forest, Budongo forest, Kibale forest, Bwindi Impenetrable Forest
- 20 Days Uganda Birding Tour - Budongo forest, Semuliki National Park, Kibale Forest, Bwindi Impenetrable Forest Park, Queen Elizabeth National Park
January 01 - December 31
pickup avaiable from airport, train and also cruise
- Ground Transportation
- All Meals and bottled water
- All Government Taxes
- All Tourist attractions and activities charges charges
- English-speaking driver/guide
- International Flights
- Visa Fees
- Airport Taxes
- Items of personal nature like Laundry
- Bar bills
- Tipping and any extra expenses not included above.
Day 1: Ngamba island
This Ngamba island safari tour can either be half/full day or even visit Uganda Wildlife Conservation Education Centre (zoo) for birding watching and other primates. In case for an overnight this can be organized upon request for the same. You can also spend more than one basing on your interest such as volunteering or research.
"I had this 1-day Ngamba Island Chimpanzee Sanctuary tour, oh yeah it's a wonderful educational and fascinating tour of one of the best sanctuary in the world. Worth every penny"