1 Day Kampala City Tour
Kampala City Tour | Day Excursions in Kampala City, 1 day Kampala City Tour Uganda, Things To Kampala Capital City,1 Day Kampala City Tour, One Day Kampala Tour, Kampala Day Trip Excursion 1 Day Kampala City Tour 2021 -2023
Kampala City Tou, Kampala City Walking tours, Kampala slum tours, Kampala Nightlife tour, Free Kampala Walking Tours. There are many ways to tour and explore Uganda, and its capital, Kampala. You can do a Kampala bicycle safari, take a vehicle ride, or do a Kampala walking tour. Exploring Kampala on foot is one of the best ways to enjoy the city. Kampala is one of the most exciting cities in Africa, with so many sights and sounds that you could easily miss in a car ride, but on a walking tour, you take in everything one at a time. Before we recommend you to book for our 1 DAY KAMPALA CITY TOUR UGANDA ( KAMPALA CITY TOUR ) A tour to the city also known as the city that never sleeps in East Africa, let us .....
WELCOME YOU TO KAMPALA CITY
Kampala City lies within the Buganda Kingdom in the Central part of Uganda. The area neighbors Wakiso district to the south, west, and north while the municipality of Kira lies in the east. The ultimate Kampala city is headed by a mayor and divided into four administrative divisions that are Kampala Central Division, Kawempe, Nakawa, Lubaga, and Makindye division. The UBOS population review of 2011 put the population in Kampala at a figure of 1,659,600 people. The geographical coordinates of the district are; 00 19N, 32 35E that gives warm weather in the city throughout the year hence favorable for everyone, this is because of its closeness to the Equator. Also, note that it has two rainy seasons as on stars from March to May and the other from August to December.
Origin of the name Kampala
The history or origin of Kampala is like that of many other cities in the world, it can be wrapped in both folklore and historical facts. According to folklore, swamps and hills dominated much of the area where it presently stands. This made it an ideal habitat for Impala and other members of the antelope family. The animals grazed on the slopes of the hills and came down to the swamps for water. The palace of the Kabaka (king) of Buganda, located on a landscape rich in Impala herds. The king thus turned it into his hunting grounds. Folklore merged with history when the British Empire builders arrived at the end of the 19th century. “Impala” was the English name for that particular antelope family. So the British referred to the area as the “hill of the Impala”, which the Baganda translated into Luganda as “kasozi Ke'mpala” and eventually “Kampala”. Kasozi means hill. So whenever the Kabaka left the palace to go hunting his favorite game, royal courtiers would say “the Kabaka has gone to Kampala to hunt”, thus the name was born. The tag “the hill of the Impala”, however, specifically referred to the hill on which colonial victory, Captain Fredrick Lugard, of the Imperial British East African Company, established a base in 1890.
Now known as Old Kampala, this hill would be the administrative headquarters of the company (and Uganda) until 1894 when the administrative headquarters of the British Protectorate was transferred to Entebbe. In 1962 upon attainment of independence, it regained its status as the capital of Uganda. From a small hamlet occupying 19 square kilometers, it had spread to seven hills by the time of independence, earning the tag “city of seven hills”. The original seven hills are Mengo hill, Rubaga hill, Namirembe hill, Makerere hill, Kololo hill, Nakasero hill, and Kampala (Old Kampala) hill. Today, greater Kampala stands on at least 21 hills. We take you through the prominent hills that form the modern-day capital and their signature to the city’s political and socio-economic life, starting with the original seven. The second class of Kampala hills includes Mengo hill, Old Kampala hill, Lubaga hill, Kisaasi hill, Kiwatule hill, Kamwokya hill, Mulago hill, Makerere hill, Nakulabye hill, Makindye hill, Kabalagala hill, Kansanga hill, Kibuli hill, Nateete hill, Busega hill, Lubya hill, Mutundwe hill, Kasubi hill, Wandegeya hill, Wakaliga hill, Ndeeba hill, Kibuye hill, Katwe hill, Nsambya hill, Najjanankumbi hill, Namasuba hill, Najjeera hill, Kalerwe hill, Namungoona hill, Namuwongo hill, Kisugu hill, Bukasa hill, Bwayise hill, Kawempe hill, Luzira hill, Nakawa hill and many more.
Kampala capital city is one of the most exciting cities in Africa, with so many sights and sounds that you could easily give you an amazing experience, either on a ride or by a walking tour. But having a walking tour is the best experience you could have. It is a busy city; this makes it to be regarded as “a city that never sleeps” so it’s advised to have a Kampala city nightlife tour. It has lots of people, therefore venturing it and doing various activities alone could be quite scary hence there is a need for a guide who can be in line to lead you through the chaos of the city center and the maze that characterizes Kampala.
Recommended Kampala City Tourist Attractions and Activities: Kampala City Tour | Day Excursions in Kampala City, 1 day Kampala City Tour Uganda, Things To Kampala Capital City,1 Day Kampala City Tour, One Day Kampala Tour, Kampala Day Trip Excursion 1 Day Kampala City Tour 2021 -2023
Kindly read through the Kampala tourist sites below and share with us the destination you would visit, thereafter we shall send you our travel plan and quotation. In case you’re interested in having a Kampala Capital city walk our meeting point is city square or at Nic Building near the workers’ house (NSSF HEAD OFFICE) where our offices are located, for a Kampala city ride tour i.e. Kampala Motorcycle tour or touring Kampala in a Car, our guide can pick you from your area of residence.
1. The Independence Monument: Kampala City Tour | Day Excursions in Kampala City, 1 day Kampala City Tour Uganda, Things To Kampala Capital City,1 Day Kampala City Tour, One Day Kampala Tour, Kampala Day Trip Excursion 1 Day Kampala City Tour 2021 -2023
The Independence Monument: historical feature is one of the rewarding sights in Kampala city. Rising magnificently to the height of 6 meters, the monument commemorates the attainment of Independence in 1962. It is situated at the heart of the city of Kampala amidst Grand Imperial Hotel, Sheraton Hotel, and Standard Chartered Bank. It was put up by the British colonial administration a year before the celebration of Uganda’s independence in 1962. This historical feature depicts a man unwrapping a child and raising a child to touch the sky. The Uganda Independence Monument demonstrates a newborn nation set free from the bondage of colonialism. The Uganda independence monument was crafted by Gregory Magoba and unveiled by the first Prime Minister of Uganda Apollo Milton Obote (R.I.P).
2. The Stride Monument: Kampala City Tour | Day Excursions in Kampala City, 1 day Kampala City Tour Uganda, Things To Kampala Capital City,1 Day Kampala City Tour, One Day Kampala Tour, Kampala Day Trip Excursion 1 Day Kampala City Tour 2021 -2023
The Stride Monument is located amidst Kampala Serena Hotel and the Parliamentary gardens and was put up in commemoration of the Commonwealth Heads of Government Meeting (CHOGM) 2007. It was uncovered by the Queen of England and it is so far the most expensive monument in Uganda with a total cost of 150 million Uganda Shillings. The works of the stride monument were conducted by a team of eleven professional sculptors under the command of Prof. George Kyeyune. The wife's husband and son aluminum assemblage moving forward depicts that commonwealth countries are developing together as a family.
3. The Edward Muteesa II Monument: Kampala City Tour | Day Excursions in Kampala City, 1 day Kampala City Tour Uganda, Things To Kampala Capital City,1 Day Kampala City Tour, One Day Kampala Tour, Kampala Day Trip Excursion 1 Day Kampala City Tour 2021 -202
The Edward Muteesa II Monument is positioned at the Speke road and Nile Avenue Junction close to the independence monument. This monument was put up to commemorate Sir Edward Mutesa II the first president of independent Uganda and the 35th King of the Kingdom of Buganda for his work towards the struggle for independence in Uganda. The facilitation for this feature was footed by Roofing Limited, Bank of Uganda, and Mr. Gordon Wavammuno – a local entrepreneur. This was unveiled by the Kabaka of Ronald Muwenda mutebi in 2007.
4. World War Memorial Monument: Kampala City Tour | Day Excursions in Kampala City, 1 day Kampala City Tour Uganda, Things To Kampala Capital City,1 Day Kampala City Tour, One Day Kampala Tour, Kampala Day Trip Excursion 1 Day Kampala City Tour 2021 -202
World War Memorial Monument: is the oldest monument in Kampala city. Built in 1945, the world war monument commemorates the lives of Ugandans that were lost during world war II while fighting alongside the British and the western democrats against the Rome Berlin Tokyo Axis from 1939 – 1945. The monument is 5feet and positioned in the constitutional square.
5. The Centenary Monument: Kampala City Tour | Day Excursions in Kampala City, 1 day Kampala City Tour Uganda, Things To Kampala Capital City,1 Day Kampala City Tour, One Day Kampala Tour, Kampala Day Trip Excursion 1 Day Kampala City Tour 2021 -202
The Centenary Monument: is positioned in the famous Centenary Park along Jinja road close to Hotel Africana. It commemorates the centenary of the Kampala City Council Authority – the governing body of Kampala City. This feature was designed by a Makerere University Artist, Sylvia Katende and it stretches up to 6 feet.
6. The Statue of Leadership: Kampala City Tour | Day Excursions in Kampala City, 1 day Kampala City Tour Uganda, Things To Kampala Capital City,1 Day Kampala City Tour, One Day Kampala Tour, Kampala Day Trip Excursion 1 Day Kampala City Tour 2021 -2023
The Statue of Leadership: is situated in front of the Amber House on Kampala road commemorating the introduction of electricity in Kampala. The sculpture features Sir Apollo Kaggwa the Prime Minister of Buganda Kingdom from 1890 – 1926. He is celebrated for having advocated for the extension of electricity and purified water to the Kingdom of Buganda amidst critics from the local Baganda who thought he was wasting time on unnecessary things instead of requesting gold and guns. The 7 feet monument was facilitated by the Electricity body with a hand from National Water and was uncovered in 2002 by the then Minister of Energy Hon. Saida Bumba.
7. The President's Palace: Kampala City Tour | Day Excursions in Kampala City, 1 day Kampala City Tour Uganda, Things To Kampala Capital City,1 Day Kampala City Tour, One Day Kampala Tour, Kampala Day Trip Excursion 1 Day Kampala City Tour 2021 -202
The President's Palace: This country has been ruled by several presidents all over nine of them as listed below; Sir Edward Luwangula Walugembe Muteesa II, Apollo Milton Obote I, Field Marshall Idi Amin Dada, Yusuf Kironde Lule, Godfrey Lukongwa Binaisa, Apollo Milton Obote II, Tito Okello Lutwa and The current Gen. Yoweri Kaguta Museveni. On this trip, you will be able to learn how the above presidents used to conduct their day-to-day work and their heritage which will give you a true picture of Uganda’s leadership.
8. Buganda Kingdom Palace: Kampala City Tour | Day Excursions in Kampala City, 1 day Kampala City Tour Uganda, Things To Kampala Capital City,1 Day Kampala City Tour, One Day Kampala Tour, Kampala Day Trip Excursion 1 Day Kampala City Tour 2021 -2023
This will introduce you to the king’s palace and bulange parliament. You will either have a drive or a walk to the palace that was built in 1922 and went through series of changes including being turned into an army barracks and a horrific torture chamber during the reign of President Idd Amin. Not forgetting the dark underground prison and torture section still exists in the palace up to today. You have an encounter with an ancient traditional fire that has been burning since the inception of the Buganda Kingdom at least the King is dead and the representation of various clans of Buganda each with its respective role in the Kingdom. Listening to the themed interpretation along with visual impressions is not only a leisure encounter but also a rich learning opportunity while in Uganda. Directly opposite the Lubiri Mengo palace gate is the gate for the Bulange Parliament where the King and his Ministers sit to deliberate the issues concerning the Kingdom of Buganda. Its magnificent architecture would definitely leave it a daring tour in this Kampala city.
9. Uganda Museum: Kampala City Tour | Day Excursions in Kampala City, 1 day Kampala City Tour Uganda, Things To Kampala Capital City,1 Day Kampala City Tour, One Day Kampala Tour, Kampala Day Trip Excursion 1 Day Kampala City Tour 2021 -2023
National Museum of Uganda is the oldest in East Africa and perhaps the best rooted in an ethnographic collection first exhibited in 1905 in a small Greek temple near Lugard fort on the Hill of Old Kampala. The Museum was officially established in the year of 1908 and it was initially known by the local Baganda as Enyumba Ya Mayembe (House of fetishes) and its exhibits were believed to bestow supernatural powers on the colonial government. The museum was shifted in 1954 to its present site on Kiira road. For those with an interest in pre-colonial African history, a lot of amazing exhibits on the Nakayima tree, Ntusi, BigobyaMugyenyi as well as other aspects of the history of Uganda. The more rewarding is a magnificent collection of traditional musical instruments from all over the continent and the ethnographic gallery which houses a variety of exhibits relating to traditional Ugandan lifestyles. In the back yard, there are vehicles of historic people and the huts of all traditional tribes of Uganda.
10. Makerere University: Kampala City Tour | Day Excursions in Kampala City, 1 day Kampala City Tour Uganda, Things To Kampala Capital City,1 Day Kampala City Tour, One Day Kampala Tour, Kampala Day Trip Excursion 1 Day Kampala City Tour 2021 -2023
Makerere University the highest institution of learning that dates back to 1922 as a technical college is one of the remarkable tours to undertake while in Kampala. The mighty University has gone through series of transformation from a humble technical school to the University of East Africa and to the current Makerere University boasting with its prizes as the mighty Ivory tower in the south of South Sahara, North of Limpopo, West of the Indian Ocean and the East of Equatorial jungle rising above others as the epitome of knowledge, the summit of wisdom and the pinnacle of Intellectualism. During the walk in the University, you are exposed to its first buildings, the current magnificent structures including the Main building, the range of monuments that have got historical and educational significance, the impressive flora and fauna, bird watching hiking to the hilltop offering impressive sceneries of Kampala city, visiting the biggest Library in the whole of East Africa and interacting with the students of this mighty tower.
Kampala City Religious Sites:
Kampala and its tight neighbor Wakiso district posse’s several religious centers. These houses of worship are commonly in the central areas, mostly known by the locals and the international community. They attract both local and international tourists due to the amazing stories attached to these places, architecture, nice viewing of the city all this will make your trip memorable.
11. The Namirembe Cathedral Church: Kampala City Tour | Day Excursions in Kampala City, 1 day Kampala City Tour Uganda, Things To Kampala Capital City,1 Day Kampala City Tour, One Day Kampala Tour, Kampala Day Trip Excursion 1 Day Kampala City Tour 2021 -2023
The Anglican now known as the Church of Uganda cathedral perched on top of Namirembe hill, roughly 1.5km west of the city center off Natete Road is one of the most impressive colonial constructions in Kampala. Visiting this site, you’ll have a superb view over the city center and suburbs. The name Namirembe is a Luganda word meaning the “of peace” thus the hill was traditionally regarded as the hill of peace. The original cathedral was completed in 1903 and consecrated a year later was built entirely by Buganda artisans under the supervision of a British missionary and could hold a congregation of 3,000 people.
It was described contemporaneously by W E Hoyle as a remarkable building with walls of sun-dried bricks and brick columns supporting the thatch roof containing 120 tons of thatch and a ceiling covered with washed reeds of elephant grass. This building was destroyed by lightning in 1910 and the current cathedral is a conservative structure of red bricks built to vast dimensions and graced by some attractive stained glass windows was completed in 1919. The Namirembe cathedral also referred to as St Paul’s Church is the biggest Anglican Church in Uganda with magnificent architecture and great interior decor. At its back yard has a cemetery containing the grave of Bishop Hannington, who lost his dear life in 1885 at a place close to Jinja including the grave of Sir Albert cook a pioneering medical doctor who arrived in Kampala in 1896. Brass memorial plaques on the wall testify to the often short lives of Europeans in those early days.
12. The Rubaga Cathedral: Kampala City Tour | Day Excursions in Kampala City, 1 day Kampala City Tour Uganda, Things To Kampala Capital City,1 Day Kampala City Tour, One Day Kampala Tour, Kampala Day Trip Excursion 1 Day Kampala City Tour 2021 -2023
The cathedral of Rubaga is among the famous worship and architectural places in the country of Uganda. Positioned on the summit of Rubaga hill, the cathedral reckons as one of the high-ranking religious and touristic fascinators in the city of Kampala. The site is a significant center in terms of religion, education, hospitality, and health to the people of Kampala. Also referred to as St Mary’s Catholic Cathedral, it is over 3 Km from the city center and can be accessed by a drive, or a walk. Built-in in ancient Roman architecture, it was put up in the early 20th Century by the earliest missionaries.
The splendid piers, great color paintings of catholic saints featured in its well-carved windows, and the fabric mosaics combine to make Rubaga cathedral an amazing wonder in the middle of Kampala city. Adjacent to Rubaga cathedral is one of the five mother hospitals in Uganda – Rubaga hospital. The cathedral's yard has a cemetery where various historical religious personalities lay in rest including the first African Catholic Bishop Joseph Kiwanuka, the first African Catholic cardinal, Cardinal Nsubuga Emmanuel to mention but a few.
The hill derives its name from the Luganda word Okubaga literally meaning to plan, the hill was used by the Buganda Military generals to plan their wars thus the name. The tale has it that the place was a palace of the 19th King of Buganda, Kabaka Nsobya from 1724 to 1734. In the late 1800s, the fire tragedy befell the place forcing people to abandon it. Upon the arrival of missionaries, the then Kabaka (king) of Buganda Kabaka (king) Mwanga offered the land to them which culminated in the establishment of the cathedral from1914 – 1925. The summit of Rubaga offers great scenic views of Kampala city.
13. The Holy Gadafi National Mosque: Kampala City Tour | Day Excursions in Kampala City, 1 day Kampala City Tour Uganda, Things To Kampala Capital City,1 Day Kampala City Tour, One Day Kampala Tour, Kampala Day Trip Excursion 1 Day Kampala City Tour 2021 -2023
The Holy Gadafi National Mosque: Att old Kampala hill which rises gently to the immediate west of the city center less than five minutes’ walk from the new taxi park was the site of the original fort and capital founded by Captain Lugard in 1890. Enclosed within the oval road of Old Kampala, the prominence is sprinkled with limited reasonable colonial-era buildings of Asian design now generally rather run-down though some have been outstandingly refurbished. The Old Kampala area today is most distinguished as the focal point for Kampala’s Islamic Community and the sight of an imposing new mosque.
This was initiated by President Idi Amin in the 1970s but the project stalled after the dictator’s overthrow and has only recently been completed funded by Libyan leader late Colonel Gadhafi hence originating the mosque name. The structure lay dormant as an ugly concrete monolith with a lofty minaret overlooking the city of Kampala. In its back yard lied the old museum which is one of Kampala’s oldest surviving buildings sadly being slowly dismantled by the grip of a stranger fig tree. When the work on the mosque restarted after a 25-year delay the building was demolished and a replica with the same vaguely Arcadian frontage erected at a more prominent location beside Old Kampala Road.
The groundwork for the mosque began again in 2004 when the old unfinished establishment was smashed. The new mosque was formally opened and dedicated for worship in 2008 by the late Colonel Gaddafi himself in an event that was attended by several African heads of state. The popularity of Gaddafi National Mosque can be attributed to several factors with the first reason being the fame of the late Colonel Gaddafi himself who left a landmark on international politics so whenever people both locals and foreigners hear that he did such a thing as constructing a National Mosque for Muslim community in Uganda, the travelers usually come to have a look at the second largest mosque in Africa. The Mosque has interesting features that can attract both local and international tourists one of them is as; It’s the Minaret or the prayer tower for Muslims. The mosque’s amazing interior that couldn’t miss seeing. The old Kampala mosque has a tower that can give you a clear view of Kampala city.
14. The Baha’i Temple: Kampala City Tour | Day Excursions in Kampala City, 1 day Kampala City Tour Uganda, Things To Kampala Capital City,1 Day Kampala City Tour, One Day Kampala Tour, Kampala Day Trip Excursion 1 Day Kampala City Tour 2021 -2023
The Baha’i Temple: It’s located at the hill of Kikaya after branching off from Gayaza road; the Baha’i temple is the first of its stature in Africa. The place brags for its lush green environment in the whole of Kampala depicted in its extended grounds that form a perfect picnic ground. This temple stretches all over 8.5 hectares of land in the outskirts of Kampala city, the foundation stone of the Baha’i temple was laid on 26 January 1958 with the architectural guidance of Charles Mason Remey in close collaboration with Shoghi Effendi in design development. This existed after the arrival of the Baha’i faith in Uganda in 1951.
At the time of its establishment, the Baha’i temple was the highest structure in east Africa over 38 m tall. Its seating capacity is over 800 people on 515 Sq. of floor space. Like most of the faith in Uganda apart from Islam. The Baha’i temple functioning was disrupted by Idi Amin who banned the Baha’i faith from the country together with 26 other denominations and its activities stopped on 16 September 1977. However, the building remained until it was later re-opened for worship after the overthrow of Idi Amin by the Ugandan exiles with the help of Tanzanian forces. The architectural design of the Baha’i temple blends with the landscape. The shape features the traditional African huts while its spreading eaves form around the porch on the lowermost outward level of the structure, ensuring its protection from periodical excesses of rains, winds, heat, and dust prone to the area.
15. The Namugongo Martyrs shrine: Kampala City Tour | Day Excursions in Kampala City, 1 day Kampala City Tour Uganda, Things To Kampala Capital City,1 Day Kampala City Tour, One Day Kampala Tour, Kampala Day Trip Excursion 1 Day Kampala City Tour 2021 -2023
The Namugongo Martyrs shrine: is located 12 km from Kampala Central along Jinja Road, Namugongo an established place of execution in traditional Buganda, is reminisced nowadays because of cold blood that was shed there on 3rd June 1886 at the order of Kabaka Mwanga. In the last week of May, an unknown number of Baganda men and men suspected or known to have been baptized were detained near Mengo and forced to march by some accounts naked while others were dragged on their back to the executing place - Namugongo, after which they were kept in captivity for a couple of days while a large pyre was being prepared.
While on the morning of 3rd June, those prisoners who had not already done so were given one final opportunity to renounce their recently assumed belief, and no one of these coverts accepted. Meanwhile, one of the Martyrs by the names of Charles Lwanga who was the head of the catholic contingent was hacked apart and thrown into the fire there and then. On the following day, lasting converts were bound in reed mats and thrown onto the pyre, and burnt alive. Over 26 reminisced sufferers of the holocaust were all baptized and thus known to one; however contemporary reports indicate that more than 30 people were thrown into the fire. In the year 1920, Pope Benedict XV paved the way for future canonization by declaring blessed the 13 known catholic martyrs at Namugongo together with another nine catholic victims of separate killings in May 1886.
The 22 catholic martyrs were finalized canonized during the Vatican II conference by Pope Paul VI on 18 October 1964. Pope Paul VI paid a visit to Uganda – the first reigning pope to set foot in Sub Saharan Africa to make the pilgrimage at Namugongo in July 1969, where he instructed that a shrine and a church be built on the spot where Lwanga was executed. Namugongo Martyrs Church devoted in 1975 and subsequently named basilica church, is an unusual and impressive building, metallic and modernistic in form however grounded on the traditional Kasiisira style. The site was visited by Archbishop Robert Runcie of Canterbury in 1984 and 1993 by Pope John Paul II. The execution of these converts on 3rd June still stands in the hearts of the people and is regarded as a public holiday in Uganda and is marked worldwide on the church calendar in honor of Uganda martyrs.
16. Kampala Slum Tours: Kampala City Tour | Day Excursions in Kampala City, 1 day Kampala City Tour Uganda, Things To Kampala Capital City,1 Day Kampala City Tour, One Day Kampala Tour, Kampala Day Trip Excursion 1 Day Kampala City Tour 2021 -2023
Kampala Slum Tours: Kampala has got Kampala Slum areas with some groups of people living below the standard of living. While on your tour to Uganda you’ll visit these slums and explore the lifestyles of these residents. Here is Kampala city's top and famous slums, The Katanga slum, it’s close to the center of the city in the Wandegeya suburb. The Bwaise slum, which is mostly known for being affected by floods, Nakulabye - Kiwunya slum, kisenyi, kamwokya slum, and kibuli slum you can trek these slums by either on foot or drive.
17. Kampala City Historical Markets: Kampala City Tour | Day Excursions in Kampala City, 1 day Kampala City Tour Uganda, Things To Kampala Capital City,1 Day Kampala City Tour, One Day Kampala Tour, Kampala Day Trip Excursion 1 Day Kampala City Tour 2021 -2023
Kampala City Historical Markets: This will expose you to the different types of Kampala local markets and what is sold; foodstuffs, clothes, not forgetting their mode of display, the selling character of Ugandans, and the business profusion in general. This trip will take you to the following where you will be received by the friendly Ugandans. Balikuddembe Market commonly known as Owino Market it's one of the most exciting that you couldn’t miss visiting. Nakasero Market the oldest and most known for selling fresh fruit here you will get a chance to see most of this country.
Kiseka Market the town of spare parts when you ask a Ugandan issue concerning spare parts kiseka market will be the first point to come into their mind. Usafi Markets in the downtown, while rising to have another touch with the modern.
Wandegeya Market. Nakulabye Market, Kalerwe Market, and Nakawa Market will give a true experience of Uganda’s suburb and by the end of this trip will have an unforgettable experience.
Kampala City Historical markets Kampala city does not sleep, it has many places (pubs, clubs, and bars) to hang out as ultimate wild safaris we have decided to hit on one of the top places that you can experience your city nightlife.
Ndere Troupe: Center located in Kisasi, Ntinda Kampala is one of the great entertainment centers in Kampala City, Specializing in cultural performances and their traditional jewelry which makes them typical Africans. Kampala night Clubs: Kampala city has a range of Night dance clubs and bars like; Capital pub, Guvnor, Club Rouge, Comedy nights, club ambiance not forgetting Cinemas and Casinos.
PLEASE NOTE: you can have this Kampala tour while on your Uganda Wildlife safari tour or Gorilla trekking safari tour.
Uganda tours, Uganda safari tours, Best Of Uganda Safari Tour 2021-2023
Uganda safari tours, Uganda gorilla safari tours, Uganda wildlife safari tours, Uganda holiday safari tours, Africa Uganda safari vacations. Uganda safari tours, Uganda gorilla trekking safari tours, Uganda cultural community safari tours, Uganda wildlife viewing safari tours, Uganda bird watching safari tours.
Are you looking for Uganda safari tours or when to go for an Uganda safari tour? Choose ultimate wild safaris trusted local Uganda safari tour company/ Uganda tour operator.
Our Uganda safari tours offer you Uganda gorilla trekking safari tours in Uganda Safari tours trips to Bwindi Impenetrable National park, Uganda wildlife safari tours in Uganda vacation holidays tours to queen Elizabeth national park, Murchison falls national park safari tours, Kidepo valley national park safari tours, Lake Mburo National park walking safari tours, Uganda Chimpanzee trekking safari tours to Kibale National Park, Uganda bird watching safari tour, Uganda cultural community safari tours, Uganda fishing safari tours, Uganda mountaineering /Hiking adventurous to Mountain Rwenzori national park, Mountain Elgon national park and relaxation at Lake Bunyonyi.
Enjoy our top Uganda safari tour packages/itineraries 2021-2023 for Unique personalized African Uganda wildlife safari tours into Uganda safari tour destinations with affordable prices.
Top Uganda Tours
- 1 Day Jinja Adventure Tour
- 1 Day Kampala City Tour
- 1 Day Uganda Equator Safari Tour
- 1 Day Sipi Falls Tour
- 1 Day Ngamba Island Chimpanzee Sanctuary Tour
- 2 Days Chimpanzee Tracking Tour - Kibale Forest National Park
- 2 Days 1 Night Murchison Falls National Park Tour
- 2 Days 1 Night Queen Elizabeth National Park Safari Tour
- 2 Days Uganda Tour - Lake Mburo National Park
- 3 Days Golden Monkey and Gorilla Tracking Tour – Mgahinga National Park
- 3 Days Uganda Safari Tour - Sipi Falls
- 3 Days Murchison Falls National Park Safari Tour
- 3 Days Chimpanzee Trekking - Kibale National Park
- 3 Days Gorilla Trekking - Bwindi Impenetrable National Park
- 3 Days Uganda wildlife Tour - Lake Mburo National Park Birding Tour
- 3 Days Uganda Wildlife Tour - Mountain Elgon National Park
- 3 Days Uganda wildlife Tour - Sipi Falls
- 3 Days Uganda Wildlife Tour - Queen Elizabeth National Park Safari Tour
- 3 Days Uganda Wildlife Tour - Kibale National Park (Kanyanchu Tourism Center) and Amabere g’ Nyinamwiru caves
- 4 Days Uganda Wildlife Tour - Kibale National Park
- 4 Days Uganda Wildlife Tour - Kibale National Park Chimpanzee tracking
- 4 Days Gorilla and Chimpanzee Tracking - Bwindi and Kibale
- 5 Days White Water Rafting and Gorilla Tracking In Bwindi Impenetrable Forest Park
- 5 Days Kidepo National Park Safari Tour
- 6 Days Gorilla and Chimpanzee Tracking Tour - Queen Elizabeth and Bwindi Impenetrable National Park
- 6 Days Uganda Wildlife Tour - River Nile White Rafting, Murchison Falls National Park
- 7 Days Gorilla Tracking Safari - Lake Mburo, Lake Bunyonyi, and Bwindi Impenetrable National Park
- 9 Days Uganda Tour - Hiking Mountain Rwenzori National Park
- 9 Days Uganda Wildlife Tour - Lake Bunyonyi, Queen Elizabeth National Park Tour, Bwindi Forest National Park, Kibale forest national park
- 10 Days Exploring Uganda Primates Safari Tour
- 10 Days Chimpanzee and Gorilla Tracking Tour - Queen Elizabeth, Kibale forest, and Bwindi Impenetrable National Park
- 10 Days Uganda Tour - Hiking Rwenzori and Queen Elizabeth National Park
- 10 Days Uganda wildlife Tour - Pearl of Africa, Murchison Falls National Park, Kibale forest national park, Amabere Ganyinamwiru, Queen Elizabeth National park, Bwindi Impenetrable National Park, Kazinga channel boat cruise.
- 12 Days Chimpanzee and Gorilla Tracking Tour - Murchison falls, Queen Elizabeth, Lake Mburo, Lake Bunyonyi, and Bwindi Impenetrable National Park
- 14 Days Uganda Wildlife Tour - Lake Mburo national park, Lake Bunyonyi, Kibale forest National park, Bwindi forest park, Murchison falls national park, and Queen Elizabeth National Park
- 15 Days South Sudan & Uganda Wildlife Safari Tour, Mundari Cattle Camp tour, Murchison Falls National Park, Kidepo Valley National Park, and Juba City
Top Uganda Birding Tours
- 1 Day Uganda Birding Safari Tour, Mabamba Bay-Swamp Shoebill Trek
- 2 Days Uganda Birding Tour – Mabamba Wetland, Botanical Gardens, Uganda wildlife education center
- 3 Days Uganda birding Tour - Lake Mburo National Park Birding Safari Tour
- 3 Days Uganda Birding Tour - Sipi Falls, Source of the Nile and Sezibwa falls
- 3 Days Uganda birding Tour - Kidepo Valley National Park Tour
- 4 Days Uganda Birding Tour - Kibale National Park
- 5 Days Uganda Birding Tour - Lake Mburo, Queen Elizabeth, And Kyambura Chimp Tracking
- 5 Days Uganda Birding Tour - Mabamba wetland, Lake Mburo National Park
- 7 Days Uganda Birding Tour - Mabamba wetland, Lake Mburo, Queen Elizabeth National Park
- 8 Days Uganda Birding Tour - lake Mburo national park, Queen Elizabeth national park, Kibale national park, Mabamba wetland, Bigodi Swamp
- 10 Days Uganda Birding Tour - Nabugabo wetland, Murchison falls National Park, Queen Elizabeth National park, Lake Mburo National park
- 12 Days Uganda birding Tour – Mgahinga Gorilla Park, Mubwindi swamp, Bwindi Impenetrable Forest, Semuliki National Park
- 16 Days Uganda Birding Tour - Mabira forest, Budongo forest, Kibale forest, Bwindi Impenetrable Forest
- 20 Days Uganda Birding Tour - Budongo forest, Semuliki National Park, Kibale Forest, Bwindi Impenetrable Forest Park, Queen Elizabeth National Park
Oct 07 - Mar 17
pickup avaiable from airport, train and also cruise
- Experienced and qualified guide
" Resty was our tour guide and she made our time in Kampala absolutely wonderful. Her recommendations were really helpful and she was really flexible. She also helped us with our shops"
"Our tour guide, Sharif, was fantastic. We were able to see the main highlights of Kampala city even though we booked at the last minute. To note, Kampala city was extremely congested, hot, and dusty. Driving through Kampala was difficult and slow. It took five hours to return us to our hotel, which was in Entebbe, about 50 kilometers away."