Wildlife & Culture Tour
3 Days South Sudan Tour - Juba City tour
3 Days South Sudan Tour| Juba City Tour, Three Day Juba City Safari Tour Packages - South Sudan Tour, Tourist attractions in Juba Capital city -South Sudan - Things to do in Juba City South Sudan
BACKGROUND ABOUT JUBA CAPITAL CITY
Juba is the capital and largest city of the Republic of South Sudan. It also serves as the capital of Central Equatoria, one of the ten states of South Sudan. The city is situated on the White Nile and functions as the seat and metropolis of Juba County.
Juba became the world’s newest national capital on 9 July 2011, when South Sudan formally declared its independence from the Republic of Sudan. However, the South Sudanese government and others have expressed dissatisfaction with the city’s suitability as a national capital, and the government studied a proposal that would see a new planned city built as a replacement capital elsewhere, most likely Ramciel in Lakes.
Juba has been described as undergoing an economic boom, especially in the past five years and since independence. The prospect of an economic boom has brought thousands of merchants to Juba, mostly from northern Sudan and from East Africa. As of October 2010, several regional and international businesses have established a presence in Juba.
Despite recent economic difficulties brought about by the December 15th, 2013 civil war, Juba has continued to grow and construction is still booming. This is probably due to the high demand for affordable housing and hotel accommodations. Research from the Overseas Development Institute found that markets in Juba are transient, as many traders only come to make a quick profit and so do not invest in storage facilities or shops.
On this 3 Days South Sudan Tour - Juba City tour, Juba city tour, South Sudan Safari Tours, Juba Capital City, 3 Days South Sudan Tour - Juba City tour takes you to top tourist sites in south Sudan capital not missing out on Dr. John Garang museum, Nile Special Beer Bottling plant, and Market places like konyokonyo market.
3 Days South Sudan Tour| Juba City Tour, Three Day Juba City Safari Tour Packages - South Sudan Tour, Tourist attractions in Juba Capital city -South Sudan - Things to do in Juba City South Sudan Itinerary in Summary
Day1 - Arrival in Juba Capital City for Juba Capital City Tour
Day 2 - Juba City tour to Explore Tourist attractions in Juba Capital city -South Sudan
Day 3 - Morning tour and departure
Juba is an expensive town thus our prices. All hotels have their own generators (the government does not provide electricity or water), gas is shipped by tanker truck 3000 kilometers from Mombasa, VAT is 25%.
At this time do not photograph public places in Juba. In particular, do not photograph anything of a military nature.
This is due to the tensions in political conflicts.
Here is a list of top South Sudan tours, South Sudan safari tours, South Sudan holiday vacation safari tours, South Sudan Cultural-tribal photography safari tours, South Sudan photography trips from here.
- 3 Days South Sudan Tour - Juba City Tour
- 3 Days South Sudan Tour - Nimule National Park
- 4 Days South Sudan Tour - Topesa and Jie Villages
- 4 Days South Sudan Tour - Mundari Cattle Camp Tour
- 5 Days South Sudan Tour – Dinka Tribe Photography Tour
- 8 Days South Sudan Tour - Mundari and Dinka Cattle Camps Tour
- 8 Days South Sudan Tour – Mundari and Nimule National Park Tour
- 8 Days South Sudan Tour – Hiking Mountain Kenyeti in Imatong Forest Reserve
- 8 Days South Sudan Tour – Kidepo Valley National Park
- 8 Days South Sudan Tour - Southern National Park
- 10 Days South Sudan Tour - Bird Watching Tour
- 15 Days Best of South Sudan Tour-Mundari cattle Camp, Toposa, Jiye, Larim, Lotuko
- 15 DAYS South Sudan Mundari Cattle camp safari tour and Uganda safari tours
Jan 19 - Dec 25
pickup avaiable from airport, train and also cruise
- 2 Accommodation
- Meals and Bottled water
- Airport pick up and return
- Guided tour of Juba by vehicle.
- Introduction letter to obtain your visa ( you need to scan to us in low resolution jpeg the photo page of your passport)
- Photo Permit
- Liquor or sodas
- Airfare to Juba
- Any costs associated with delayed flights or lost luggage
- Medical cost (such as malaria or yellow fever)
- Visa (see our web page on visas)
- Entry letter to board the aircraft to Juba (see our web page on visas)
Day 1 - Arrival in South Sudan At Juba International Airpot
On Arrival, meet and pick up at the airport by Ultimate Wild Safaris guide, register with authority and then transferred to the hotel in Juba. Finally overnight stay at Royal Palace Hotel
Day 2 - Juba City tour
Have breakfast, the after we head for Juba city tour, visiting the Dr John Garang de Mabior tomb (the George Washington of South Sudan), drive by colonial era statue, pass the presidential home, pass various foreign embassies, business centre like shops, market places for textiles, jewlery, baskets, visit the Juba dock for river boats that travel clear to Khartoum, drive across the Nile River Bridge. Then Lunch at Da Vinc's on the banks of the Nile River. Dinner and overnight
Day 3 - Morning tour and departure
Breakfast at the hotel; Visit the Nile Special Beer Bottling plant and the transfer to the airport two hours before your flight.